The Sales and Marketing Executive/Manager will take accountability for supporting the sales and marketing department in the delivery of the sales and marketing strategy across residential and mixed projects in the UK and overseas.
What is on offer:
- Basic Salary based on relevant experience
- Great commission structure, with competitive salary package
- Opportunity to join a progressive and growing Business
- Fantastic culture and office environment
- Excellent location, easy transport links, onsite free parking
- Launching and selling new gated home developments in Ghana and UK
- Supporting the team in implementing and delivering customer care strategies
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails in line with client requirements
- Network and make new contacts; Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Planning, implementing, maintaining and evolving social media campaigns
- Undertaking feasibility and residential market research to support the development teams
- Preparing/supporting the sales and marketing sections of Development Briefs, Business plans, reporting and funding requests
- Researching different market places
The sales and marketing team covers a broad spectrum of disciplines. We are a mixed use development team looking for a candidate who is keen to expand their horizons. An experienced property sales background is essential to the role, with sales and marketing experience being preferred.
Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload?
Full of Initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action and be proactive
A great relationship builder? – Can you develop and maintain new and existing internal and external relationships?
An effective communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas, getting into the hearts and minds of customers?
Do you share our values? – ·A proactive approach and hardworking attitude?
- Someone looking to further his/her career, willing to learn and expand their skillset.
- A background in residential new homes sales and marketing is preferred, but other sales and marketing backgrounds may be considered.
- A proven track record in digital and offline marketing, data analysis.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- A lateral and forward thinker, able to originate and work up ideas and submit and execute strong marketing strategies.
- A self-starter, highly motivated, enthusiastic, dedicated and driven to achieve high standards and results.
- Robust and tenacious personality.
- An effective team player who understands when to ask for help if needed and has an ability to support others.
- A logical mind, able to analyse facts and prioritise tasks effectively.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss it further please call Faye Roebuck on 01908 533149 or alternatively, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org